Solutions Recovery Care Coordination (SRCC)
SRCC is a collaborative partnership between the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) and Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (HRADAC) designed to facilitate access to substance use treatment, while also assisting the individual to move forward, connect with resources to assist in reaching goals, and to move away from the need for public assistance.
SRCC services are provided to individuals with a substance use history who are receiving cash assistance through the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF). Services are specifically designed to help individuals gain an awareness on recovery, implement goal setting, regain financial stability, re-enter the workforce, increase spiritual awareness, locate treatment options available to them, promote family cohesiveness, as well as many other things based on each individual needs.
Services available may include, but are not limited to:
- Individualized goal setting and implementation
- create a plan of action which will include identifying strengths/challenges, determining needs, and barrier reduction planning
- potential areas of focus include: family, education, vocational, financial, housing, medical, mental health, recovery, social, transportation, and/or legal needs
- Coordination of treatment services
- referrals made to appropriate providers for substance use and mental health
- Skills enhancement in multiple realms (daily living/relationship/vocational/financial)
- resume building
- Accessing community resources
- Establish a positive support system in the community
- Assist with work eligibility requirements as identified by DCF and/or obtain employment
For all referrals or inquiries, please contact HRADAC at 1-800-281-0029.