Updates to Service Delivery by Heartland RADAC due to COVID - 19
It is the intention of Heartland RADAC to continue serving clients to the best of our ability, while adhering to the restrictions of the Statewide Stay at Home Order No 20-16, issued by Governor Kelly, which went into effect on March 30, 2020. https://governor.kansas.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/EO20-16.pdf
In order to continue providing services, Heartland RADAC has made a few adjustments to allow us to continue working with clients by phone and telemed/video, while maintaining the social distancing requirements due to COVID – 19.
All Assessments, Case Management, Peer/Recovery Coaching and Treatment will be performed via phone and/or video depending on the technology available.
When you call in to the agency main number, our schedulers will ask you a series of questions to make sure you have the ability to complete an assessment. Once scheduled, our staff will assist you in getting connected to you based on your responses to the following questions.
Questions re: technology will include:
1) Do you have the ability to download an app on your computer or phone?
2) If yes – are you willing to download the app needed to complete a service via video.
3) Do you have an email? Are you currently able to retrieve emails?
4) What is your contact number we can reach you?
5) Is there an identified Voicemail, where we can leave a confidential message?
Please call us at 913-789-0951 or 1-800-281-0029 to schedule an assessment.