Licensed Substance Use Counselor
Heartland RADAC is a Regional Alcohol & Drug Assessment Center, providing a variety of opportunities for individuals interested in working in the Addictions field with opportunities to grow and develop a career, while helping and guiding clients who suffer from the disease of addiction.
We hire highly energetic, self-starters, who can work autonomously and focus on meeting client needs from a holistic, integrated strengths-based model.
We currently are recruiting qualified candidates for several positions in Topeka, KS area, all based at Topeka Correctional Facility for women.
· Computer skills require familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel & Outlook
· Ability to document client progress in electronic medical record
· Excellent interpersonal skills required - verbal & written
· Attention to detail with timely documentation & reporting
· Ability to work autonomously and effectively with the public & staff
· A demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations
· Bi-lingual skills a plus
If interested in applying, please contact
Kris Carnahan, Director of Operations & Administrative Services
Heartland Regional Alcohol & Drug Assessment Center
913-789-0952 or 1-800-281-0029