Intensive Case Manager / Care Coordinator – Douglas County Crisis Team
Intensive Case Manager / Care Coordinator (ICM/CC) – Douglas County Crisis Team
Intensive Case Manager / Care Coordinator (ICM/CC) will provide care coordination services to individuals with substance use disorders and/or co-occurring mental health diagnoses. This position will be based out of Lawrence Memorial Hospital as well as spending extensive time with clients on a regular basis in the community. The key to the success of this program is connecting ICM/CC clients with needed services within the community to address and reduce system barriers that are present.
ICM/CC’s serve as a central point of contact and work to link the clients to resources in the areas of Recovery, Housing, Mental Health and Physical Health. Reducing the barriers and facilitating effective communication in these areas, have proven beneficial in helping the clients regain stability in their lives, as well as prevent or reduce the need for admission to hospitals, detoxes or jails by directing the client toward beneficial resources in their community. The Primary Goal of the ICM/CC project is to reduce the use of high cost resources, while at the same time helping clients improve their quality of life.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree required / Master's degree preferred
- Licensure through the Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board of KS.
- Consideration will be given to candidates that are in process of obtaining BSRB licensure.
- LAC – Licensed Addictions Counselor
- LMAC – Licensed Masters Addictions Counselor
- LCAC – Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor
- Computer skills require proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to accurately document client progress in electronic medical record
- Excellent interpersonal skills required – both verbal & written
- Attention to detail required for documentation and reporting
- Ability to work autonomously throughout the community
- Requires the ability to interact effectively with the client, staff members and stakeholders
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
Salary is based on level of education and experience.
Full benefits package available including health, dental, vision and term life insurance as well as
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
For more information, contact:
Kris Carnahan, Director of Operations & Administrative Services
Heartland Regional Alcohol & Drug Assessment Center
913-789-0952 or 1-800-281-0029
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org